Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...oh christmas tree

Well...yestrday was a successful day for putting the tree together. Hadley helped out with all the non-breakable ornaments. Of course I had to move a few of them so that they were not all clumped along the bottom. Then when Ab came home she helped out with the glass balls..and once again I had to unclump some;)(but her's we all up high) it must be a kid thing. So the tree is about 90% finished. We just have to get some of the special "annual" ornaments up. So all that is left is the stand alone type decrations to go up. I think I will go through those next week once I am done the craft show. I really need to fiish up some of my painitngs and get some of them framed up. I will try and post a few more of my finished designs up here soon. I also have a few already commissioned that I hope to get done by next week.

ok so here is our tree for this year. It is full with nothing but pink and chartreuse green ornaments. Oddly enough it does not look too bad against my red furniture..I actually kind of like it.....it will definitley be a tight squeeze in there christmas morning though...that is one thing I miss with the old house...the big wide open space(but that is all I miss:) ).

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

looks good Tanya!!!! Happy that you were finally able to put it up!
Enjoy your w-end!

Anonymous said...

hey there, nice pic of the tree, wanna come decorate mine, looks like Ron isn't doing a Ottawa run they lost the loads apparently, so anyway need your address to send the girls gifts, e-mail me please

Deb