Monday, November 3, 2008

....a little disco fever!

As promised, here are a few photos from Saturday night. All I have to say is thank god I did not live my adult years in that era. The jumper I wore did nothing for my body shape..lol...it truly felt like I was wearing some sort of maternity outfit with how much room was in my stomach area. No pant suit should have an empire waist:) Now, how do youlike my husbands "chops"....LOL
He suprised me with his new facial hair look after getting out of the shower. He kept it a secret from me, until he did it. Probably because he knew my feelings on that look(a few weeks ago we saw the tv show life on mars, and one guy had some massive chops with my opinion being eeewwww..lol) I ended up calling him chops all night:) Of course all the guys at the party thought it was great...they were saying if you are going to do it you have to go all out. I dared him to wear them like that to work today, but he did trim it out so it was not as noticable as he lets his goatee grow back in. I will hopefully have some more pics to show later(hoping to get the ones from the neighbours). It was definitely a fun time to be had...must have been if I am still moving a little slow today..lol...



4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

ohhhhh my good! is that john!!! too funny! You looked hot!!! Happy you had fun and that your making friends in the new area that you live! Can't wait ot see you Saturday! Have a great week!

Kataroo said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE these are awesome!!! You look super hot!! and that SHIRT of JOHN;s is the best...RYAN would wear that on a normal day!!

Mellisa said...

I still can't believe he shaved it!! LOL

You guys look awesome and the party looks like it was rockin.

Anonymous said...

rofl... that facial hair! Wow, great pictures... looks like you had fun! :D