Friday, November 14, 2008

...a wee bummed

so I did not do too hot in the point standings for this weeks competition. I only got 3 points where the top points given out were 21. I actually got better points for some of my first layouts...go figure. I guess my creativity was not as great as I thought it was:( Oh well tommorrow is another day, and tonight I will wallow in my sorrow and eat some yummy chocolate...LOL.

I have been creating up a storm though and making more of those little art pieces. I am hoping to sell some at a craft fair in a couple of weeks. Even if they were not that well liked over in the competition, I am sure having a fun time making them. I did up some skull ones for Ab's room..since she is all into the "punk rock" look. And I made a ton of whimsical ones of dinosaurs, robots, owls, more fairies,mermaid and littel frog. I think it is just so relaxing to sit and paint them(as long as Hadley is not trying to get ahold of my paints). I think I may even try and scrap(for me...and not some silly ol competition...it has been a while since I did that).

Ok. so I must show you this. Go check out this girl's scrap room. Can you say someone is rolling in the money, or if not they are in serious debt. I think she has more cupboards in that room then I do in my kitchen...and granite counters...wee bit envious here..hell I would like those counters for my kitchen. She just built this house, and if you see other posts of the house and the yard your eyes would bulge out....her dh put in a gymnasium, so I guess it is only fair she gets a scrap room right? okay now I must go put away that little ol green eyed monster;)

http://frommyfeatherednest.blogspot.com/

okay now off to wallow...night all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad that they weren't that well received. :( For all it's worth I thought they looked great and very imaginative. I love them! As for that scraproom... wow!