Thursday, November 6, 2008

challenge #3


This weeks challenge was an Ad one...we had a choice of 3 to choose from. I was not really feeling the challenge this week. I quickly did this lo last night after dinner(it had to be uploaded by 10pm), so not loving it ...but it is finished...I could not bare not finishing the challenge..I had to do something. Not much else to chat about. I am busy trying to get the house cleaned up and such for a girls night with my bestest gals. I am so excited because we are doing an asian themed night, decorations, food, drinks all asian. I need to make out my shopping list today so that John can go pick up groceries for me..so I can make up some of my yummy dishes. Of course we will also be doing a wee bit of scrapping. I have a challenge up my sleeve that I would like to try...and a little something to alter. Well must run and start the day!

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

Not too shabby for a throw together. I looks great. You even hand journalled? wow!! lol

Stay Funny said...

Love it Tanya!
hope you get lots of points!!!

Kataroo said...

Have I said how much I am EXCITED!! LOL

You may not be feeling the LO but I am, did you paint the letters and scallop circle they really mimic the painted faces for me.

Rachel said...

TAN.. LOVE THIS! WOW

See ya soon!
R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

Great pics... very fun, and the LO is so bright and colourful. Not bad for a "threw it together in a rush" job! I think you're waaaaaay too hard on yourself. ;)