Monday, November 17, 2008

some scrappy goodness

So I was able to do a little bit of scrapping done yesterday morning. I was able to get these 2 layouts done(with super old photos) and almost finish up my mini album from the girls "asian" weekend. I still have the little pul out pages to complete..but atleast a good chunk of the album is finished! Now hopefully this week I can perhaps work on my dec daily album(the Ali edwards one) where you pre make the album and then just add the photo's as the days go by. I have tons of christmas papers from years past to do this up so supplies definitely will not be an issue:)


























3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Love your layouts (especially the clown) and can't wait to see you mini book completed!

I so went another way than asian on mine.... I was less inspired with the Asian theme and didn;'t have any embellies that matched it.....
So I went my unique way on mine.

Hope you have a great week!
Hugs
Sxx

Rachel said...

LOVE IT Tan... I love the chopsticks on top too... tres asian.. thanks for the awesome time.. you and hubby made the hostesses with the mostesses! LOL

MMMMWWWAAAAA
R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

i supe rlove the halloween LO, and I love your Asia LAbum the best, wow wow wow wow wow