Sunday, November 2, 2008

...praying to the gods!!!

..porcelain gods that is. I am sooo hurting today that it is not even funny. I have just finally been able to come down stairs and try some food. I really wished I had the iv supplies and hook myself up to a bannana bag(iv fluid with all the electrolytes and such) and perhaps give myself a shot of gravol while at it. I was finally able to keep down my third attempt of Tylenol(which was not until 3 ish this afternoon). I truly cannot remember the last time I felt like this, but I do know I will be making sure it will not happen again anytime soon. Tequila was definitely not my friend..lol. On a good note I did have a blast last night...especially with one of my neighbours..she was an absolute hoot! I will try and post some photos of our wild disco night tommorrow sometime. Just no energy to do it tonight. I finally went and read my week 3 challenge. It is an ad inspired one. I think I know what I might do for it..will have to try and think more about it later.

1 comments:

Stay Funny said...

hope you will feel better soon, but at lease you had a good time! Good luck with week #3!!!