Thursday, November 20, 2008

...anyone see

where my voice went?? Ugh. I awoke this morning with it quickly dissappearing. I am sure by tonight I will have nothing since I am straining to speak now. And of course Hadley keeps on asking me questions. Abigail just asked me if I felt sick..I said no not really..and she says oh..I thought maybe I should stay home to help you since you lost your voice..LOL...I quickly told her, no I need the peace and quiet(well as much as I get with a 3 yo around) and she needs to go to school. Of course this must happen though when John is gone....the girls will be loving it...this morning has actually been pretty good(knock on wood) Abigail got up on her own, made herself and Hadley breakfast and helped with her lunch. Now I just have to try and get her out the door to catch the bus. Of course tonight is a busy night with trying to get them fed, homework done and then Ab off to guides...let`s hope that goes well.

So I could not wait any longer..I had to start putting up some christmas decorations. I got out all the garland stuff and put it up. It was fun trying to think of where I would put it. I have some on the stairs, buffets and on the fireplace in the family room. I still have to finish putting some of the decorations in it, but I think it already looks good. I am thinking maybe on Sunday I will have John bring up the tree..and then I can slowly work at it. I love decorating for christmas.

I have to try and scrap today. This is the last week of the contest I am in, and even though I know there is no possible way of winning it, I just cannot give up. I do not want to be a quitter. So this weeks challenge was to use something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue(and you can not scrap weeding photo`s)So I think I will try and sneak down to my room this morning and quickly do a layout up...it is due tonight.

Just want to shout out at how well Hadley is doing in her potty training. She is now going and doing it on her own...she does not want mom`s help(thank god...because man...it was like she was going every 15 mins..lol...I would just start doing something and then I would be called to duty :) ) Now if we could only deal with the nightime wetting...she is now waking in the morning soaked...ahh one thing at a time I guess.

1 comments:

Stay Funny said...

good luck with scrpping today and also hope you will feel better soon!