Thursday, November 20, 2008

UGHHH!!!!!!!!

SO I am such the biggest dumb @ss around!!! I busted my butt all day trying to get a damn layout done for the last week challenge...which was no easy task with Hadley being a little devil today and then having to get dinner ready, Ab off to guides and then back home to get Hadley to bed. Well I did finally finish it and ran up stairs to quickly photograph it so that I could post it before the 10pm deadline. Well I am late...a good 22 hours late. Yup it was due on Wed.... Just like every other week. But with John gone and me a little bit sick and just having a crazy life with the girls because it is just me at home...well I totally got my weekdays all mixed up and missed the deadline. I cannot believe I did that..I do not ever remember being this scatter brained. With this lo I could have well been in the top ten(which there were prizes given out to the top 10) anyways here is what I did(sorry photo sucks...not much great light and well I was rushed. Now I will wait for Ab to get home watch a little Grey's and then read my new book that I just picked up tonight. Nothing beats reading about hot sexy vampires:)

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

I'm really sorry that you missed your dealine..... the layout looks amazing!
hope you will have a great w-end!
And hubby comes back home... right... a sign of relief soon!
big hugs!
sxx

Kataroo said...

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...that really sucks.

Your LO rocks though!! I love the title you picked especially :)