Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...this and that

So I am now on my own for the rest of the week. John is off in Toronto for work until friday night. I say to him that he will have a nice holiday away and he tries to disagree saying it will be stressful trying to get his point across and such....I say whatever...he will have no children to break up with all their fighting and screaming, no meals to make, no fighting to get a certain someone out of bed and dressed and out the door for school. He has no one to worry about but himself. Thankfully the time will pass by here quick with having to do all the kids activities and such...
Hadley is making everyone proud in the house. She has been using the potty for the past week. We have had a few accidents...with most of them being at other peope's houses..I think she must not feel as comfortable in other enviroments just yet. We have been taking her out of the house though with no pull-ups...we just make sure she goes before we leave. She is so happy to know that everyone is so proud of her. I am actually going to try adn take her to her craft class tommorrow "sans pull-ups" :) Let's hope that goes well. Then the next big step will be staying dry at night time...I doubt that will happen for quite sometime.
Well I was able to create another layout toady(well I started it last night). I saw this digital lo that looked like it was all watercoloured and I loved it, so I tried to recreate it with papaer. I hand drew my letters and little pictures, then watercoloured it in and outlined with black pen. I then hand cut it all out. The photo itself sucks..but I wanted to scrap the story anyways. SO this is the end result...I am quite pleased with it..love the "cutesy" look to it.

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

TANYA!!!!!!!!! I love this LO!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell Hadley I am super proud of her too :)

Mellisa said...

ummmm ... hello!! TALENT!!! never doubt yourself.

Stay Funny said...

love the look of your layout!
Love watercolors... looks really perfect!

Congrats to Hadley and good luck to you on holding up the fort wile johns away!

Anonymous said...

Uuuuuh, HELLO! This is so awesome, Tanya! You are so stinkin' talented, it's not funny. Oh WOW!

Hey, it was so nice to see you yesterday... you look AWESOME, as always... your dd is so right when she tells you you're sexy! lol