Saturday, November 1, 2008

..all hallow's eve

So I am a wee bit peeved..I had a long post all done and filled with photo's and then my IE stopped working...grr...so here is a quick post...no time to do the lengthy one. So our Halloween started out with watching the school parade which is a tradition which goes back as far as I can remeber(meaning since I was in kindergarten) All the kids in the school dress up and then walk through the town for everyone to see. I had to post this first picture...when we were schouting our spot for the parade we saw this house. Now when did snowmen become Halloween decorations...LOL. Ab loved watching the parad but wanted to go with AB and her friend Christina..she did not understand that they were still in school. Then the eveining was a big hurry(as every halloween) with eating, finish decorations and getting dressed up. We all went out and left candy for the kids on the front porch..only kids around our area were the ones on our street(6 total with my girls) It was good though because everyone on the street had candy to give. Ab was a vampire, Hadley and I a witch and John a pirate. We went out with our next door neighbours and then met up with AB's friend Christina. The night was beautiful and the kids had fun. Hadley totally gets halloween this year. She awok this morning demanding candy and trying to find the stash...this is one thing I hate about Halloween. John and I go out tonight to a disco themed party next door. I will have photos for sure of us, since I have none of us from last night.

SO I found out from one of our neighbours that we share the neighbourhood with a wolf. Last sunday they had one visiting them in their driveway. They had a party the night before and it must have been sniffing around. I will have to kkepp my eyes open since Ab likes to go play in the undeveloped area(where they must be) and of course with the dog. Hmmm I thought with living in town I would not have to worry about this....

Anyways must run..busy day ahead.















0 comments: