Wednesday, October 29, 2008

week 2 challenge...making a reubus

So this week challenge was to use a rebus on your layout. A reubus is a type of puzle where you substitute pictures for the words. I did my title as a reubus. My title should read(lol) a happy family is the heart of the home. I do hope some people get it, because John said he did not..he was saying what does a cloud with a happy face mean....where I state I was trying to convey how the parents were feeling happy...oh well. I am not totally happy with the design, but do hope it catches some of the judges eyes...crossing fingers.

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Love it!
love your little homes that you are making for your layouts!!!!

I get it...!
amazing little embellishments also on the layout!!!!

Good luck again!!!!

Kataroo said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO!!! Its iNSANE!!!!!

ps. the black joined circles thing...what is that? I want it!!!

GO KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Elena said...

Wow yours work are fabulous!
Sweet kisses from Italy
Elena