Saturday, October 4, 2008

my round 4...

So i finally was able to complte my entry for round number 4 over at big girls. For this round it was all about accesorizing and with it showing unity, balance, harmony and texture. Phew...took me awhile to get my head around all of that and then to try and just get a chance to work on it. It was a very busy week with Hadley not allowing me to part to far from her. BUt none the less I did find sometime last night and this afternoon to do it. Having a margarita in hand last night also allowed me to just do it and not think much about how I was doing it;) So Hadley is busy at a b-day party next door. She plays with the little girl almost everyday and pratically lives over there(let's just hope she does not overextend her visit...lol) She also had gymnastics today and stuck with it the entire class. I was so happy. It is very hard for her, because there are several classes going at once and she just cannot concentrate and gets bored because she has to wait her turn. I believe I have found the way to keep her going though, so hopefully next class will go the same. Ab is off camping for the night with guides. I cannot believe they are doing it. It is supose to go down to 2 or 3 tonight. Can you say BRRRRRRRR.... it is freezing out today, and that is with the sun out. I do hope she has a good time. Well that is all for now..I should go check on Had next door.

1 comments:

Kataroo said...

i just love the cute and unique touches like the clear tag hanging form the top rh corner, the house oh I love the house, the masking tape....awesome.