Sunday, October 19, 2008

...finally, some work to post.

So I have been quite productive in the scrapbooking department this weekend. I might have been stricken with this god awful cold, and my throat and ears could not possibly hurt any more...but a create I did. I also was able to unpack some of my supplies now that I haave my peg board finally up:) SO I was doing these layouts and such for challenges over at the
JUST CRE8 forum and actually had lots of fun doing them. The first one was for an art inspiration, inspired by this piece of art inspired challenge. I absolutely loved everything about it, and wanted to go with the way it appeared as to just using it as a basis of inspiration. Happy how it turned out...i also like doing these 6x12's.




This layout was for a reduce, reuse and recylcle challeng. You had to use at least 3 differnet things on your layout that would not be used as scrap products(or found in the scrap store) SO I used cardboard as my base and added some bulle wrap and masking tape to the layout...yet another 6x12.
This last challenge was for a sketch(which my lo does not look much like the sketch) and then use scraps to make a card...very simple since many of you know my opinions on card making:)




So I finished my book of Sherrilynn Kenyons..called Acheron...loved it. The library should have 2 more of her books for me this week and then she said she would by the rest of the series for me...gotta love small towns! Hadley is finally getting over her cold, so hopefully we will be out and about this week more..that is if I get over my cold..blech... SO that is all for now...I think I will be trying a few more challenges tonight, but doing them digitally so that I can cuddle on the couch:)

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WHAT WAS IN THE COLD MEDICINE!!! These are AMAZING!!!!!! The first is my very fav!!

Kataroo said...

ps. were you ears burning this weekend, Steph and I were talking about how damn good you are.

Stay Funny said...

yes I hope your ears were burning!!! love the 6 X 12~!