Monday, October 6, 2008

...I am in love

...with art journals. I have been surfing this evening and came across some videos about it. I am loving the entire collage feel/look of them(gasp..I know...so not my style). In the very near future I hope to try and break out of my simplistic box and create. What better way then to get away from my more linear way of scrapping then by getting down and dirty and experimenting. I have tried some mixed media before, but just was not feeling it. So I figure I will try with a few small projects and apply the techniques that I found tonight. I am quite excited and wanting to get to it already, but first I must clean up my damn room before any creating can be done..I am tired of not being able to find anything. I also think I need to take a shopping trip to get some more supplies.

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

there is some really cool stuff on you tube...i must remember the link for you...but its this girl who I swear must have smoked a fatty as she is so mellow and floaty and you fall into a trance as you watch her work...its pretty trippy cool :) LOL

Rachel said...

SO YOU!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you make!