Saturday, October 11, 2008

Need to get this out of my system....

..ok so I need to rant a wee bit more(I find once it comes out it makes me fell so much better). So I have seen so far where 2 people have dropped out of the BG top designer because they are part of a dt with other kit clubs...I am glad that they did..but here is my peeve...they waited till they made it into round #5 to do so.....um hello...it was announced during round 4 about a possible dt position but you could not be a part of another dt. Now in my opinion they should have stated before the voting that they could not move on. Instead of taking up those spots for round 5...others could have had a chance then in the next round. Of course this pisses me off since I got axed in round 4...not saying I would have made it on anyways..but come on!!!!! Some people are just so damn stupid in this world. It was real funny to see someone actually upload her entry this week and then say she could not move on...um...then why even post your entry....ok so now I will end my rant because I do not want to sound like some raving lunatic scrapper ;) like I said before I just needed to get it off my chest..know what I mean.

So I hope everyone has a great yummy thanksgiving. I am going to finish cleaning and get the needed supplies for tommorrow's dinner...cannot wait:) I also want to try and sneak downstairs an do a quick layout from the round 5 class of using colour. I just want to see what would have come out of the layout if I was still doing it:)

l8r

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think that is an EXTREMELY valid point Tan.... As soon as I read how busy it was gonna get (especially in the that last week for the top ten) I made the decision to pull out. I was actually feeling guilty about that thinking I could of taken someone elses spot.. but felt better that the announcement hadn't been made and how was I suppose to know right??? Who knows how far I would of made it... I think the lesson was learned with the DT and staff alike.. this should of been announced right at the beginning of the contest. Then it would of alleviated all this......

have an awesome TG long weekend my YAYA and super super BIG BIG HUGS!

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWAAAAA
R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

i notice that the girl that one jenni bowlin is still in....

Stay Funny said...

yes... really chitty and I feel the same way. Should have been annonced from the start, or when the girl from Jenni B got her new thing annonce that she was going to pull out and give that extra spot to someone who can really be a top designer with the requirements of the board. LOVE your rantting.... because I'm feeling the exact same way!
enjoy
Thnaksgiving... and something biiger and better is just arround the corner for us, I know it!

Anonymous said...

Some people are just plain stupid! I don't know any of the people you're talking about, but really, people should really follow the rules more carefully. Hrrrmph!