Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ab's hair

As promised, here is a photo of Ab with her new hair colour. Unfortunately you cannot see the full extent of it, since by this time I had already pulled her hair back for school. I will have to try and get one with her hair all down. She is also sporting one of her new shirts she bought this past weekend. The cat is hiding the tie. I think she liked it because it was kind of Avril Lavinge like. I am just happy because it is somewhat of a dressy shirt for her. Not very easy to get her looking all dressed up. It is a shame she did not have her hair done and this shirt for picture day..even she said this. SO I will have a new layout to show by tommorrow evening. I am just about finished it and then we must wait for the gallery reveal before we can post on our blogs. It is a crappy day out today..John told me this morning there is suppose to be a snow storm either this afternoon or tonight. 20 cm expected..can I say YUCK!!!! I really hope it does not happen. Today I am trying to clean up the disater of a basement and hope to finish painting down there. I am still sifting through boxes...I hate having them sitting all about...I cannot wait till we are completely unpacked!

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

She is looks so grown up !!! Yikes!! Love the hair!!

Stay Funny said...

she looks super cute! Love the shirt.... cool and hip!