Monday, October 6, 2008

...so no round 5 for me:(

....well I did not make it to the next round. Which to be honest..pisses me off..lol. But I kinda knew that would happen. I am really not an accessorizing girl and do not like to clutter up things too much, so my entry was quite simple. That and I just was not into doing my layout with being so busy and tired this week. I think the biggest pisser is that there are 2 people still in the competition that are more or less just there for the prize and not care about the DT position that can come with winning. They just accepted positions with a DT on another kit club....would they actually step down after that...especially since the only prescence on the BG board is more or less when they post their layouts..phhissshhh...I mean that is 2 spots for someone who wants it right... (say Katie or Steph who are movving on;) congrats girls)O.k so rant is now over, and feeling a bit better:)

Hadley woke up all sick, I am trying to get Ab up for school(picture day today...let's hope she takes a good one) I need to clean the house for the weekend and we started putting up halloween decorations yesterday, so we will have to finish that today. Seems to be a bust day ahead. But first and most important I must get my well needed cup of coffee in me before I rant and rave to strangers on my way to walking AB to school...LOL...

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

I love it!!!! When I get kicked out I am so going to be pissed too!!! And your right there are girls who have just starting desining for another kit club and mmm will they step down? I for one truly loved your lo and thought the house was the perfect accessory along with the super cute tag on the top right hand corner. BG is a certain style and yep its a lot of clutter!! They really like to junk it up!! Funny thing is I started working on my LO last night an its way to clean and simple.....must change that LOL Enjoy your coffee

Rachel said...

Hugs baby... I loved your LO... I had to drop out! Yes I KWYM about people coming out of the woodwork to win nothing but a prize... it's a great site and one that you fit right into girl! I think your style will teach a lot of the BG's a thing or two.. I know you have taught me..LOL

MMMWWWWWAAAAA
R
XOOX

Hive H a lil kiss for me.. poor thing!