Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today is nothing but a rollercoaster ride...

So to start I had a pretty unrestful sleep due to Hadley being sick and crawling in bed with us all night, and to top it all off she spread her lovely germs to me...my throat and ears are killing me. I awoke though to happily know that our Goverment stayed the same..a few seats gained, but unfortunately still a minority...that is still better then the latter in my opinion:) Got Ab off to school alright(it was the first mornbing I allowed her to bike on her own due to a busy street she must cross, but I was not going to wake up Hadley and take her outside). Haldey then woke up in a fairly good mood and tried to eat some food. She then had a coughing fit and then puking all in front of her, believe it or not this is the first time she has puked....and god love her all she could do was apologize. So most of the day went by okay, except for feeling like crap. John comes home and I am getting ready to run out to the post office to mail away my layout, but had to stop to take a call from my grandmother. Well long story short, I put her to tears(telling her perhaps she should think about putting my grandfather in a home) Which thus sent me to tears making me feel like the biggest shit out there. I really could not lie to her I had to tell her the truth..it just sucks now because she probably thinks I am the worst grandchild. Mom thinks she may just listen to me because that is what all her kids have been saying for awhile now, and apparently mom feels she does listen to my views. I just hate that it has to be me, neither of the other grandchildren have to deal with this, and I think if they did they would sugar coat anyways to tell her what they think she wants to hear. So dinner is in the oven, and now I am trying to numb myself a wee bit with a drink. I know that is not the way to go about things but I just must relax and stop fretting. I hate to air out my stress like this, but I just need to let it out..kwim...On a good note a part of John's halloween costume came today. Just awaiting another of his and mine..but they are coming from the US, so i expect a little wait. I am also awiting stuff I bought for a swap that I need for the end of Oct. One package is postal...but from US..so once again time...the other is from Canada, but I have not heard anything from then and I just sent an email out asking about the status and I get an auto reply saying the store is closed from oct 10-13..ummm hello it is now the 15th. I really hope it comes soon. Oh on another good note, I found this new author I love..Sherrilyn Kenyon. I picked up a book from the library and finished it in a day. SO I talked with the librarian saying that it is a series to read in order but the library has none of them. SO she is getting the first 2 in for me and then buying the rest of the series...yeahhhh. There was one of her new books there that explains the main character which I got my nose into last night...it should last me a few days..it is like 900 pages long:)

Ok off to finish dinner and thanks to anyone who took the time to read this far:) Hopefully the next post will have a few photos to it:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you had such a stressful day. I find I'm often the one who has to speak out on difficult issues like the one you had to... it's not easy in the short term, but in the long run, you'll be glad you did it. Someone has to do it.

Anyway, I hope the days since this post have been better. :)