Wednesday, October 8, 2008

pheeww...i got picked up;)

...well one of my layouts did;) lol. I submitted one of my layouts(our family holiday tradition) I just did not to long ago, and thought for sure it would get picked up. As time went by I was completely suprised they did not want it(no I am not this conceded all the time..lol...I just really love this layout). So I just went on not even thinking about it...well tonight I got a nice littel email asking if it was still available to be published...woohooo. SO I will have my layout in the winter issue of scrapbook and cards today. So now I need to quickly get it out to them because they need it asap.

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

i really loved that LO too....congrats girly :)

Stay Funny said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
great news! And yes it was a amazing layout!!!!

Rachel said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOO.. Congrats sweetie!

HUGS
R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tanya! I canNOT wait to see your LO in that magazine. It's gone soooo upscale now with the new format, so it's a HUGE deal to get a LO picked up. (I've had no luck with them lately. lol) Anyway, I'm so happy for you... it's so well-deserved. :)