Wednesday, October 22, 2008

...another contest

So I am giving it a go with another scrapping contest. I decided to try out over at Just Cre8. It is a 5 week point base contest. SO you complete all 5 challenges. For this first week challenge we had to choose a famous slogan to base our layout on. I chose the Gillete one of "the best a man can get". I am really glad I used this one because I had 2 other ones in mind and several people used them. I was the only one with this so I kind of like that there is the originality of it. They will be taking design, photography and journalling into consideration when they choose the favourite layouts. I feel really good about this layout, especially since I just love this photo. Unfortunately the scanner did not like the bulk of the page, but there really was no good light to take photos today. Well off to bed to do a little bit of reading and then to sleep to start another day:)



5 comments:

Stay Funny said...

This is really beautiful Tanya! What a great title and a great layout of John! Good luck in the contest.... rock their boat! And I trully hope you win!

Kataroo said...

wow wow wow, I love this LO. And that pic is so HANDSOME!!!!

Mellisa said...

Whay a fabulous layout and such a great picture. I love everything about it!!!!

Anonymous said...

very nice layout tanya. I love the colours you chose and very nice pic too!! Great work.

Suzane

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this, Tanya! Good luck with the contest! I love your style, and I think you have a good chance with it. Your cleaner, simpler style will be a breath of fresh air there. :)