Friday, September 26, 2008

...WARNING....rated R post..cover young eyes:)

...so I earlier said about how I went away, and I was able to finish only one layout last weekend. Well without further ado, here is the layout.

Now as I was taking the photos of this layout, Hadley had to take a peak. So what do you think comes out of her 3 year old mouth..."mommy, you have hot boobies" with mouth gaped open, turning away from her smiling face, I imediately go to the phone and talk with John. His response to this all..."what, I might think that, but do not say it around her"...now where does this child come up with things like this. Last week she called me a sexy baby. John must be saying things and not realizing it, because whenever she is awke there is nothing on but cartoons or the shows like hannah montana, suite life or i carly...and I am pretty sure they are not saying things like that on there.
Well that is all for tonight..I am soo tired, and really hope I can sleep in in the morning...crosing fingers.

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

Oh my ... you went to Sexapooluza? Look at those photos. Well *hmmmph* I never ... Hussy!!!!!!!!


;) ;) ;)

Fab layout.

Stay Funny said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy mell are you suffering of amnesia? mmmmm I remember vagly.... waiting in line in to get in, dress to the T's.... and having lots of fun! ahhhh good times! (ok this was ment for Mell's comment) !

Now for your precious daugther.... wow that's powerfull words?

And now for you..... Amazing layout!!!!!! I was lucky to see it in real life and this doesn't do it justice... and yes Tan... you have nice boobies! :)

Rachel said...

BAHAHAHAHA Mell and Steph.... I recall waiting in a restuarant for an extra 30 min so someone had the perfect Clevage.. who's the hussy now??? LMAO

Tan.. love this LO and I happen to be quite fond of your nipples as you had pointed out...HEEHEE

Seeing those pics brught back all the fun we had that night... so are we up for it again this year??? LOL

HUGS
R
XOOX

PS... Love spending time with you at NAVCAN.. I sure missed ya girl!

Kataroo said...

love love love love this LO....you just pull the best stuff four your arse don't you!!!

Barb said...

What an awesome LO! I love it. And your daughter's comment is waaaay too funny! Sounds like something my younger son would say! rofl