Thursday, September 25, 2008

..my round 3 submission

Okay, so I finally finished my lo for round 3 over at bad girls. I was not having a problem with the assignment itself...of less is more...for that is right up my alley. It was trying to keep Hadley away for a moment. As soon as I snuck away to try and work on it, she was quickly at my feet asking what I am doing. She is so different from Ab. Ab could just go play on her own for hours..and really did not care about my scrap supplies. Where as Hadley loves to get into my supplies. On Friday she emptied 5 of my stickles and then a little while later she painted my walls and floor with black crackle paint....ughhh....


Ok so here is my lo...I am quite happy how it has turned out.



gotta run...need to go meet Ab from school.

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

you totally rock the white space. I love the layout.

Kataroo said...

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love :) ok fingers tored :0 os...need to see you next week, my moms stayed all weeek so I have been hanging with her :)

Rachel said...

GASP... this is by far one of your BESTEST LO'S EVA!

Holy crapola.. you are so in Round 4 babycakes! WOW WOW WOW

R
XOOX

Stay Funny said...

ohhhh I totally forgot to comment!
Love your layout Tanya! You're a MASTER in white space and to balance it all! Really amazing layout! Can't wait to see the results for next week! Keeping the fingers and toes crossed for all 4 of us!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! I love all the white space. Good luck in this round!