Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's my baby's birthday....


...this morning as she slept, she turned 3:) And I am such a horrible mommy because I just remembered at this very moment that today was her birthday. She celebrated her day on Saturday. Unfortunately I have no blowing out candles photos. She blew it out before I could get the camera, and then the poor thing went and grabbed a sparkler off the cake and burned her thumb and finger:( So she really did not want to blow out the candle again. She did pretend to blow out the candle for a few pics though...what a trooper I tell you!!

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

Happy Birthday Hadley!!!!!!!! Kayleigh would have been all over that DORA cake!! Tanya, she is just so darn CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mellisa said...

Love and HUGS to you, sweet Hadley. I hope your birthday was super duper. xxoo