Thursday, September 18, 2008

Made it to round 2....

...so I made into into round 2 over at bad girls. The challenge this week was to mix at least 2 different pattern papers. This is a fairly big challenge for me. Things finally came together for me today(which was hard with Hadley trying to get into everything in my room) and I am quite happy with how things turned out. The photo of the lo is not as clear as I would like...but hey...I just wanted to get it taken and post my assignment. Here is hoping I make it into the next round:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome looking page! I'm sure that it's going to bring you into round 3! Bonne chance! =D

Stay Funny said...

What a great w-end it was... I was aslso happy to see the apge you made for class #2. IRL... your picture doesn't do it justice! Wow what a gorgeous layout! Hugs and have a great week!

Stay Funny said...

hiiiiiii lots of typos! it's 7h38... AND I'm going to bed... I so so tired