Sunday, September 7, 2008

chh..chh...changes:)

So I was getting a wee bit bored with my blog appearance......so I decided to change things up a bit with it....I am quitting for now, but will do more changes later on. So I was able to scrapbook last night...it has been many months since I did it. i even actually finished the lo and have it to share. I am ok with it....mind you it totally did not turn out how I planned to do it from the start. I decided to do it on a piece of cardboard instead of cardstock. It definitely makes it alot more stable.

So I have yet to taken any pics of the new place inside..horrible I know...when I finally think about doing it, the house is once again destroyed. I will try to do this week once I get things cleaned for Hadley's birthday.....either that, or Katie, you will just have to come and see it IRL:)

So Ab finished her first week of school with no hiccups. The house is definitely more calm now during the day:) We went to the local fair on Friday, but there are no pics since mom was riding the rides also. It was all good until I went on the scrambler....god I thought I was going to puke...and then we went straight to these twirling penguins where it was so dang hot in I could barely breathe...that ride was the quicker for my nausea...I defintely know not to eat pizza and wings before riding those type of rides again...uckkk.

So not too much else here for now..hopefully I will have another lo to post in a day or two also:)

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

Well you know I will hopefully have my licence on Tuesday, and I was already thinking I would be then be taking a DRIVE out to see you ASAP!!!!

Rachel said...

OMG TAN!!!!! I LOVE THIS NEW LOOK! AND.... I miss you so much!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Stay Funny said...

love love love this layout!
love how you backed the felt and played directly on the cardboard!