Sunday, August 24, 2008

...quick update

..ok so I will try and say a quick few words..I was able to connect to another wireless nearby but not too sure how long it will last....it seems they are on dail up and once they hang up..no more internet for me:(. So we are slowly getting everything un packed and finding a new home for evrything. I have already painted the scrap room and the main part of the basement. I just have the stairwell to go. We are still patiently waiting to get a phome line put in..thus our internet also. Bell seems to be real prics to us....long story there. We hope to have it by sometime Wed..but hey that will be the 4th time I was told I was getting it. I will hopefully get some pics up soon. I really have yet to take any in the house with us being busy by trying to do other things around here that must get done. Okay like I said I am keeping it short...I just did not want to be MIA anymore:) Hopefully I will be back on the www real soon.