Friday, September 12, 2008

My entry for Top designer at Bad girls...

So this is what I sumbitted for the first round of Top Designer. I am not really happy with it, but I do not have time to do another lo. I need to finish the housework and get ready for Hadley's birthday tommorrow. The challenge for this round was all about layering. We had to layer at least 2 different things. I layered my paper, photos, and embellishments. There are a lot of great layouts submitted thus far, so we will see how things go this round:)


3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

What are you saying.... that you don't love it.... well there, it's amazing!!!! Love every bits of it and would scraplift tomorrow! All of it!
It's really precious Tanya and hope again that you come for a little bit Saturday (If we ask mabey too much... it's just because that we would really loved it if you could come!)
hugs
Sxx

Kataroo said...

i love the distressed look of the cardboard and then the finished look of the stitched frame...very cool

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Don't ever doubt yourself your LO's are amazing :)