Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hadley strikes again

well she has once again gotten to my scrap stuff. Last week it was 3 bottles of alcohol inks. This morning it was a full pack of acrylic and watercolours and several bottles of peeboo glitter(new as of yesterday I might add). The baby gate no longer keeps her out of the room. Worst also was AB was downstairs and saw her do it, and then joined Hadley in doing some painting. I wanted to kill the two of them. John sternly tells me I should not keep the stuff out(so I guess it should be all boxed up and I just do not use it....grrrrr)..he is lucky he is alive...he is suppose to be getting me a door...which I figure it will be up to me to do or I will soon be out of scrap supplies. Well just for that I am going shopping today and buying some christmas decoration stuff that i want and he DOES not want..i think I deserve it:) plus it will look really nice out at our front door. Well off for now..need to go find some strength to face my children.

1 comments:

Kataroo said...

I'm sorry but I am giggling :) Hadley you little Turd :)