Monday, December 1, 2008

..24 days and counting

until christmas...ack...I have yet to really do any christmas shopping. I have picked up a few things, but that is all. I still have to actually sit down and make a list of what I should get. I would really love to get as much as I can online, but they just do not seem to have as many toys nor the sales like in store. What I hope to do is do alot of it later in the evening..I will have to look out for the midnight madness..that and I will go to Place to Orleans..it is just more quiet at that mall.
So I did the craft fair with Mell yesterday and it completely sucked..there was no traffic whatsoever. I sold 4 prints..and 3 of them were to Mell..lol..Here are some pics of the sign I mad and some of the prints.Mell took the reindeers and a young girl bought the skull with blue bow(one of Ab's fave's..so now I have to make Ab a new one).

So my day today consists of cleaning all the bathrooms and picking up in the basement. Then hopefully I will be able to start making some lists and get organized for the holidays. I started taking my photo a day to do up a mini album for the month of Dec(the Ali inspired one) but I still have to do the album..lol..the idea of it was to have the album done and then you just have to take your daily photos and print them out to insert in the album along with some journalling. So I am doing it a little backwards..lol..I just like the idea of documenting the countdown to christmas. Well I shall be off..lots to do.

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

I really love your prints! Would like to place an order for a pink fairy please!!!!!!!

Kataroo said...

INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bow down to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous! I was so impressed to see you in action at that crop. You made it look so easy! Girl, your talent just blows me away!