Wednesday, December 3, 2008

...so excited..must tell all

okay so I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I won a prize over at a forum for having a layout of the day(i had about 4 of mine choosen in the month) for November..so that was a nice little suprise. But today I even got a better suprise! Check it out...my layout was chosen as one of the winning layouts on the scenic route website. Thanks Barb for that little push:) I am sooo stoked since scenic route is like my all time favourite scrapbook line.

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Yeahhhhhhhhh that's amazing!!!! and what a great layout too!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH... doing the happy dance for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just about to find it on the site... but YAY you! I'm so glad you entered... and WON, no less! You rock! :D

Kataroo said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Scenic Route!!!!!! Yikes...off to check it out!!

Anonymous said...

That's great, plus just saw this page in the Winter Scrap & cards today issue, love it!!