Monday, December 15, 2008

Mondays...blech!!!

I really loath Mondays, and especially this one to boot! I am exhausted this morning. I always feel so rushed with having to get up and back into the routine after having the 2 days off. Trying to make sure you have everything prepared...lunches made, papers signed and all pieces of winter clothing found. Things will be pretty busy around here this week also. I will be cleaning to try and get the house presentable for christmas. We have a dentist appointment to go to tommorrow afternoon, school christmas concert on Wed night and then hopefully I can get out to the mall Thursday night to finish up my shopping. Then I will have to wrap all those presents. I am tired just thinking about it all..lol.
I had a busy, yet nice weekend. Friday night started with me picking up Rach and going out with her for a night of shopping. We had a deliscious dinner at Moxie's(I love that restaurant) and then we toured the mall until closing. It was a very enjoyable evening...it was also nice that the mall was nice and calm. Can't wait to have a second date with Rach;) After dropping Rach off I went into Walmart since it is open 24 hours and I walked around it for almost 3 hours just taking my time...I never have that since I am usually rushing because I only have a short amount of time, or dragging a child along with me. I must say I really did not find to much there, but it was nice just to be able to take my time:) So I got home about 2 in the morning. I was then up fairly early SAt and did a bunch of running around(banking, more shopping) then crashed for the evening. I actually sat down and did a digi layout(which took me forever..I really should of been in bed instead of doing it). Sunday consisted of going through my baby stuff and passing what I could on to my sister. She brought some dresses for me to try on for New Years and I found one. A very body fitting black satin dress which is gorgeous,but I will definitely be watching my diet till then and will definitely be doing a bunch of squats to tighten up the derriere;) I also got my hair cut...the one thing I am hating about a shorter style is that I really have to keep up with trims....but I really do like the style.

O.k so I really must go off and start my to do list of the week..here is the digi I did though:

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Happy you had a great time with Rach shopping! Yur a master in digi layouts!!! Again really beautiful! Have a great week!

Kataroo said...

Still showing off the snowman eh? LOL We have yet to do one :) LOL

I need a pic of this new hair GIRL!!!