Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a wonderful day...and 21 days & counting

Yesterday turned out to be a wonderful day. I received a fun e-card from my girl Katie
I played it several times Katie, and it kept teling me I was too slow..lol...I got a nice shout out from my girl Rach on her blog with a yummy looking drink that look svery much like our drink of choice! Now it appears I need to have a birthday every other day and then Rach will update her blog..LMAO..I am just sassing you hun! Mell also gave me a call and also tried to tell me online that I was dreaming about being 29...what's that all about;) LOL..John came home earlier than I expected yesterday so I was able to go have a shower in peace while he kept Hadley astray(you do not know how much I loved that..very rarely do I have a shower to myself) I also received my scrappy supplies and the rest of my junque swap(it took less time for my stuff from the states to come then the stuff from Mtl...go figure huh). Now it was a good thing that I did get my shower and out of my jammies..for John invited the neighbours over for cake. We had a very nice visit over cake and coffee while the kids played. I got a wireless shutter release remote for my camera and a gift certificate for a spa/salon in the next town over. Oh and my prime rib came out pretty good...a little rare but still delicious. So far I have been taking a pic a day..ok it is now only day 3 in Dec..lol..but I will try my damnest to do it. Now that my scrappy supplies have come..I will be trying to get my album done.
Wel I shall really get my day going..Ab is yet out of bed....yikes..we have 20 mins to get out the door.

1 comments:

Stay Funny said...

it looks like you had a great b-day!