Sunday, December 7, 2008

16 days and counting..

omg...how did time fly by so fast? Well we had a fairly productive weekend. We started it off by going shopping on Friday night(the mall was empty..it was so peaceful) I really could not get much though since the girls were around, but I did get to scope things out. The girls went to see Santa..he looked great..real beard and all...but Hadley played shy and would not sit with him. Then on Saturday morning we went to Hadley's gymnastic class where family could come and watch(this was her best class yet..I will have photos of it later to post). We then headed over to Ab's school to the holly carnival where the girls played games, they shopped ...mind you all Had did was play with the toys and Ab came out with one gift who was for me, and then she said it was for me and John, and Hadley tried to see Santa again..once agian playing shy...I do not think we will get a photo this year. Then Ab went to basketball and once home the kids from next door came over and we had a pizza makig party. Today we awoke early to brave the snow to go into the city. John and I went to the toy store and got a dent done in our shopping. We then came home to try and see the parade, but decided against it due to being freezing out. Hadley went next door to make cookies and the rest of us went out beside the neighbours house to clear some ice to skate on. Ab stayed out there for about an hour(and I am sure she would have stayed out longer) I had to go in because it was so darn cold. She cannot wait to come home tommorrow to skate some more.
After dinner tonight we looked at the coolest links that Mellisa created for the girls. I do not think Ab's eyes could pop out any more. If there was a doubt about believing before, it was completely gone after seeing this. SHe was so excited she wanted to see what list her friends were on . Here are the girls links:
Hadley
Abigail

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are VERY busy. I'm glad the girls are excited about Christmas... makes it so fun! Congrats on the LO in SCT... I picked my copy up last Saturday and quickly found your beautiful page in there. How awesome!