Tuesday, December 16, 2008

why..oh why...


do I do this to myself. It is how many days till christmas and I am feverishly trying to get a calendar put togehter so it can be processed online. I was racking my brains on doing something and I finally came up with this....and then dh says well yeah, that is what I thought you would do...grr..he could have made that clear a few weeks ago. And worst of all is I was just going to insert a few pics in the layouts they have..all clean and simple, but oh no dh wants it all fancy and scrapbook like. He just figured it would be as easy as taking my layouts I have already done..um no...since they are 12x12 and this is 11x8.5. Ugh..so now I sit here bug eyed at the computer. I have 4 done so far...take a peak...



4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Wow Tanya, they are amazing! you are really the queen of digital!

Kataroo said...

I can't help but giggle at you and John :) Ahhhh that was good :)

Your LO's rock by the way...I need to watch you at work to learn from the master :)

Marlene said...

Hi tanya - I finally successfully found your new blog home. The calendar at the last minute is just like me. Ihave been feverishly making gifts the last few weeks. Thankfully I am done the last of them now! Can you email me your new postal address. I don't have it and would like to send you a Christmas card. Thanks :-). Merry CHristmas to you and your family.

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Lo's!

R
XOOX