Thursday, January 1, 2009

hello 2009!

Well another year has come to a close. The holidays are slowly coming to an end with much relief. I have found them to be very tiring this year and was thankful to have a day to just veg out. Christmas day was tiring but suprisingly relaxing. Santa was good to all and now we are the proud owners of a Wii. This afternoon we got to try out the Wii Fit(wow...it is interesting..mind you I am not to keen on how I rank with the fit test....looks like I will definitely be trying to shed some pounds in the new year) and compete a bit in some bowling:) On boxing day we headed on down to Cottam to suprise John's parents and spent a few days there. They actually had snow when we got there but by Sat it was all melted from the rain and can you believe they had a humidex that day. It was in the low teens. It was a definite shocker to come back home on Tuesday to the frigid temps. John and I headed out to Moxies with our neighbours and a bunch of their friends. It was a very nice time, but I was extremely tired and a little uncomfy fiting in my dress(seems I may have indulged a wee to much over the holidays). So without further ado Katie..here is a shot of me in my dress...I may have a full length shot later on(just waiting for everyone to load up their pics so I can grab them...I took not a one photo..bad me).

Well wishing all a happy new year....now I must go rest a wee bit more;0

6 comments:

Mellisa said...

Ohhh - so lucky!!

I really want a wii fit. I never wanted a video game bit this one ... yup! WOuld love to have it.

Great photo of you. Sexy! Sexy! And you even have your eyes OPEN. Bonus. ;p)

Anonymous said...

What a hot little black dress! Happy new year, Tanya!

Kataroo said...

HOLLY HOTTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAMP!!!

Rachel said...

YOU HOT MAMA! Holy crap.. you look so great girlie...

We got a Wii also for .. found one can you believe that? LOL

I am looking forward to getting the Wii fit too... if it was critical on your tiny body what's it gonna say about mine??? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Happy New year my sweet friend!
R
XOOX

Stay Funny said...

WOW! you look hot chicka bella!!!
Happy new year and hope to see you soon!
Hugs
Sxx

Anonymous said...

We got the wii and wii fit too!! Fun :)