Sunday, January 4, 2009

.....just some ramblings:)

So here are just a few more photo's from our New Year's eve celebration at Moxie's in Kanata(I think this is my fave one yet. We were also lucky to occupy the entire corner of the bar which was kind of up on a little platform..it was really nice near midnight where we had lots of room to move and dance and when you looked below the entire bar was cramped) So here is a pick of some of us girls Dawn, myself Michelle and Lisa
and then our significant others Rob, John, Kevin and Jamie
and this is a group shot of us all..you can see our area where we were all standing(it was L shapped) and then the bar down below behind all the balloons.
So now the holidays are officially over. We went to our last dinner last night, and today I took down the tree and all the decorations. The house now looks so bare:( School starts tommorrow. I am not really looking forward to this week. Tommorrow should not be too bad, but come Tuesday I am sure I will have a heck of a time getting Ab out to school. The worst thing is John goes away to Edmonton this week for work so I will be all on my own for a few days. My plans for tommorrow will be to get my studio cleaned and then a scrapping I will go!!! I got a whole wack of stuff just before the holidays and I am itching to break into it all.
Well off I go for now..I am going to try and get a few minutes on the wii fit. The girls have been hogging it all day. I have a feeling the only time I will be able to get on it without someone wanting to play also is to either do it in the early morning or late evening....and right now I have big problems getting up when the sun is not even up yet..I cannot wait till the days start getting a wee bit longer.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great party pics! Looks like you had a good time. :)

And yes, I can so relate to not wanting to be up before the sun comes up. Spring can't come soon enough for me! lol

Happy scrapping this week! I hope you'll post some of it here to share with your adoring fans. :P

Kataroo said...

Seriously hOT HOT HOT!!