Thursday, January 8, 2009

drum roll please......

okay people....I have finally did..I created a layout...woohoo. It was about freaking time I tell you. Problem now is though I have created this one and now want to do another. Thing is I cannot do that because I actually have to do "mommy" duties and feed my kids dinner and then drive Ab to her guides...and I probably should put that laundry away that I did not get to yet...but hey I once again did the driveway, and that so makes up for the neglected duties inside:) I think that John will have to give me an evening to myself tommorrow to create which means he makes dinner..the least he could do right.

So with this layout I grabbed an old photo(since I have no ink to print out any photos) and opened up the new Scenic ROute I received just before christmas(the suprise line). Unfortunately you really cannot see it to well on the photo, but I dry embossed a frame around the photo area of the layout and then machine stitched around that. I did a bit of hancutting of the candles and birthday hat. Everything is Scenic Route on the layout except for the rub-ons(American Crafts) and the few jems.


4 comments:

Mellisa said...

Hmmm - maybe I will come over and play after supper, if you are up for some company. I am just waiting to hear back from my Mom on a possible movie date otherwise I am free - - if you are free, that is. lol.

Talk to you later
m.

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful Tanya!
Can't wait to see what else you will create soon!
Enjoy your w-end!

Rachel said...

Oh I love that... I love the how you centered it and stitched unevenly around.. will have to tuck that away for a rainy day! WINK!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout, Tanya! You need to enter it in the January challenge so you can win more product! lol