Friday, January 9, 2009

life art journal....

So in the fall I mentioned on how I wanted to get my hands dirty and try out the whole art journal thing. Well I came across this blog(http://oneyearartjournal.blogspot.com/) where they will have a word(alphabetical) prompt twice a month for the entire year. Tonight I found a book(on the blog she is using playing cards, but I chose to do a larger journal book..more room to play with) and did up the outside of it. I had a blast just playing. The first word prompt for the year is ACTION. I hope to try and do that tommorrow. I really hope that I can follow through with this...I figure this will not be too time consuming. So here is my journal cover. I painted, inked, stamped, used oil pastels, rub -ons, book pages, stickers...etc.



2 comments:

Mellisa said...

How awesome is that?? I wish I had the skills to do something like this. Very cool.

Kataroo said...

Love it Love it LOve it, can't wait to see more :)