Sunday, January 11, 2009

twitter, patter..I do believe I am in love....

...with the entire process of doing a life journal. I finished my first entry of my journal by using the word prompt "action". I felt so free as I just did whatever came out of me. I felt no restrictions whatsoever during the entire process, and absolutely love my end result. I am not sure I could actually apply this concept into my scrapbooking layouts(still a pretty linear scrapper...but who knows this could change me). I had such a hard time when I painted my first art media canvases, but I think after a few of these journal entries, I may have a less stressful time at trying to create and just let whatever come to me. I am not really putting a purpose or big meaning into my journal right now, but perhaps as time goes by things may change. For now I am just trying get out of my restrictive ways and "just create". So here is my journal entry #1


6 comments:

Jeni Boisvert said...

Very cool!!

Mellisa said...

It was fun creating this for you. I cant wait to get my hands on some gesso so I can move on to the next part. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, Tanya! You are much more artistic than I. I'm a non-messy, linear scrapper, and my artistic abilities end with drawing stick people. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this ...maybe once I get my room aall organized I can start. I am trying so hard to really tear my room apart and make it function . I know Sigma girl ( Jen matott) is very into creating one. you two should talk!

bonnie b from BG

Kataroo said...

HOw did I miss this??? WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Rachel said...

THAT IS CRAZY INSANE AWESOME!!!!

WOW WOW WOW!

R
XOOX