Friday, February 1, 2008

.....on a roll!!!!

Well this writer's stike for t.v. is working out for me. Usually on a Thursday night I would be glued to the t.v. watching all my fave shows. Now that there is nothing on I went and sat in my scrap studio last night and finished 2 layouts. I figured since there was no school today I could stay up a wee bit later and do some well deserved scrapping. Luckily the girls did sleep in till 8 so the later night did not kill me. I totally shocked myself in getting the 2 layouts done and I am totally liking them:) Now I went to use my new scanner to scan them and I could not get the damn thing to work...grrrrr....so I had to once again take photos of the layouts.




The first layout I finished was of Ab's grade 3 schol pic. I was not too sure about how this layout was coming about, but was pleased with the finished outcome. I used the pirate princess papers form rusty pickle, ki memories lace cs, hs stuff, peeboo glitter paint(I love this stuff) scenic route(of course) and some 7 gypsies stickers.







My second layout I did was of me learning some moves on the stripper pole when we went to Sexapalooza.(did I mention how fun it was ;) )


I used a hambly transparency(white grid), ki memories lace cs, scenic route pp, hs bling and ghost wings, grunge board, lots of glitter, and a feew other little things(just too lazy to mane it all..lol) I called this layout "my uninhibited moment".



I have another layout brewing in my head to do, but first I will need to get some photos printed, and unfortunately I will not be heading outside due to the storm hitting us now. Maybe sometime this weekend I will get to do it. That is okay though since I have 2 unfinished layouts that have been sitting on my desk since well before christmas. Perhaps I will do some more scrapping tonight...thatis if there are no good new movies on the dish tonight.

Well I really must get some work done around the house...the living room is absolutely disgusting.

5 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Oh my god Tanya! Both are absolutly gorgeous! i can't wait to see them on the 22nd.... I t's just sad that you can't click on the pictures to make them bigger, I would have loved too see them bit by bit!

Unknown said...

wow wow, hot stuff on the pole girl, and the LO is hot to boot too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you are sure getting a lot done, amazing pages!! I'm so glad you did the pole page, it's great and yep, you are hOT :)

Rachel said...

OH YEAH BABY... TANYA IS IN DA HOUSE!!! WAHOO... I love your scrapping so much my dear YAYA! I am some miffed that I was "shopping" instead of watching you work that pole!

Gorgeous LO's hun!!

R XOOX

Mellisa said...

bowwow chicky bowwow. Sexy Mama, you is! Love the layouts. Now I just need to see them IRL. (maybe you SHOULD come by on Sunday then?) lol