Monday, January 28, 2008

I finally got to create:)



So after well over a month, I finally got to scrap 2 layouts. The dt members got together and did a 4 product challenge(or at least tried to keep it 4 products..lol)




I had a very hard time at doing this. Our products consisted of pattern paper(2 designs), cardstock, gel-a-tins snowflake stamps and doodlebug glitter. I really like tying out the glitter and found it to be a great one to work with. I ended up tracing some chipboard letters for a title and then using paint to fill in. I would have also loved to put in some staples or to have sewn on this layout. I have come to the conclusion that is very hard to be restricted to just a few products. But none the less I liked the simplicity of my layout. Here it is.






I also scrapped a page on Saturday night using the new valentine papers from scenic route. I just adore all that SR has :) I also used heidi swapp chipboard and paint, glitter, ki memories lace cardstock, rhinestones, fancy pants felt and a mme button. I really love how this turned out!

I hope to try and get another layout done this week...fingers crossed. On the house front, I pretty much have Ab's room done...now lets just hope she can keep it in decent shape. We bought the rest of the light fixtures to change out..I screwed up on the main bath one, and now we need to cut our mirror some...DOH...we also got new faucets for all the bathroom sinks. Most of the real huge jobs have gotten done, now it is more of little things and doing touch ups throughout the house.I cannot wait to have this all done and have the house sold!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

TANYA... you so rock the SR girl... Love it... and BTW where did you find that troop insert you have on the side there... LOVE THAT..LOVE YOU!

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA
R XOOX

Unknown said...

i love seeing your work, I wish you had more time to scrap just so I could enjoy the results LOL

Stay Funny said...

Wow Tanya so happy your posting your LO's! Love the senic route one. Hugs S

Anonymous said...

Wow, love it as always :) I can't wait to see it IRL. I agree I wish you had more time to scrap too. I get so inspired when I see your work Tanya. Now if only I could do a page ;)