Friday, February 15, 2008

hmmmm...crackle paint really does work....

on my 2 year old. All I hear from John just before lunch is.."hmmm..did mommy leave out paint"(here my heart goes racing, thinking she dumped a can of wall paint everywhere)..as I come racing around the corner yelling "what paint"..John says some kind of pink paint. Racking my brain and then seeing Hadley clued me in immediately...my brand spanking new pink crackle paint not even opened yet. Yes my smart little 2 year old was able to take all the shrink wrap off of the bottle and then open it up so that she could pretty well cover her entire body, along with the computer monitor and keyboard also. Her stomach was covered with the paint, and it cracked just beautifully on her. And no I did not take any pictures..I was just furious to know that I will not be able to use my pink paint. I will now have to go buy myself another bottle...grrr..I had a hard enough time taking in the price of that paint...and now I will have to do it again if I want the pink....ahhhhhh..the joys of kids.

4 comments:

Mellisa said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaahahaaa!!

Anonymous said...

You just bought that paint here yesterday!!!! So much for a Valentine's gift fo yourself!! Poor you!! I had a frustrating day with my guys today too, I feel your pain :)

Kataroo said...

WHAT!!!!! You didn't get a picture!!! ahhhhhhh....


YOur not missing much, I used mine once with great results and the 2nd time I went to use it the whole bottle had dried up even though it was properly sealed. :(

Rachel said...

Is it wrong that my first thought was... well atleast she knows pink crackles versus the black...LMAO

Hugs... and if you can't find a bottle of the pink you can use mine girlie!

R XOOX