Tuesday, February 19, 2008

House for sale...

...well it will be soon. We met with the realtor tonight and she took a quick peak at the house and we chated for some time. She will be over again on Thursday night to bring over some possible comps and her thoughts of list price and then a ton of paper work to fill out. We will then take photo's on Tues and have it listed by Wed. Can you say stressful. There still feels like so much to do, but she does not seem to worried...glad one of us is not. I just hope the darn house sells and at a quick rate...I do not want to be cleaning up constanly for showings....I am crossing all fingers and toes and praying that this sell goes well. She seems to be very motivated to get it up quickly since the market is starting to pick up and there are really not alot of houses out there...better chances for us to sell. I cannot wait to see all the stress dissipate.....off to make my list of things to get done and then start checking that list off one by one:)

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

I feel for you selling is stressful and a lot of work, when we sold I didn't have messy kids yet and even then it was a pain to keep everything spotless day after day for showings. I hope you sell quickly and find the house your looking for. Have you looked at any yet?

Anonymous said...

Good luck, yep selling/buying a house is stressful for sure. The market out here is really hopping, won't take you long to sell!!

Mellisa said...

I still maintiain my position "booooo! hiiiissssssssss!" and lovingly (albeit begrudgingly) wish you all the best. :)