Thursday, February 21, 2008

...who wants a 2 yo?

...well thelittle bit of devil is certainly coming out of Hadley. Why is it that she must get into "moomy's" things and not anyone elses in this house. First it was make-up and now I have lovely red spots in my creme carpet to try and remove and then it was crackle paint. Her latest feat....she got into my scrapbook room once again and opened up my mm packaging of glitters, and proceeded to empty both the entire bottle of orange and yellow glitter onto a layout I was trying to finish up...and nowhere on this layout was the colour orange and yellow to coordinate. I will have to try and salvage later. I truly have to start locking the scrap room door.
On a "big girl" note....Hadley walked down the stairs all by herself by holding onto the railing...all I heard was her screaming mom..mom..and I went to look and a big full smile of pride went over her face...it was awesome to see. She was also saying some words clearly for me yesterday....the were french though...seems she can pronounce them easier. She said souce(for her soother) and lait(for milk) she also loves saying cou..cou...which is (peek a boo in french).
Well that is all for now...I hear my paintbrush calling me...ughhhh

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Kataroo said...

On the weekend I saw her going down the stairs all by herself. I thought she had been doing it forever, she was so good. Man I will say it again that kid is so CUTE!!

Kataroo said...

oh and Kayleigh and Hadley really need to meet so they can become the best of friends :)