Tuesday, February 5, 2008

brace yourself everyone....

o.k. are you all sitting done. I had the chance to step into my studio to do a little creating today(I slacked off big time in doing things around the house today). I had these papers from Tina's store to do something with for like forever....I just had no idea what to do...so are you ready for this...I made cards! I just find there are some papers that I just cannot do a layout with...so I thought what the hay..I will do cards. I still hae some paper that I am trying to incorporate into a layout, but having a hard time trying. I think I am going to surf the net tonight and see if I can find some inspiration somewhere. So without further adoo...her are my cards....sorry about the lighting sucking...I just took the pics so no daylight....unfortunately the "you rock my world" card really did not turn out as I hoped:(



4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Wow......I was not expecting these lovely cards to pop up, but wow, what a great idea! I really like them, I have that paper too.... but was reserving it for the pics of the Bon Jovi concert!

Kataroo said...

i am so lov'n the rock my world one

Anonymous said...

Ok ,I was so not expecting cards and am so pleasently surprised, wow!!

Rachel said...

Well... if you don't make cards... guess what.... you do now cause these rawk!!!!

R XOOX