Monday, February 4, 2008

Cocktail HOUR with Mommy....



So as I was preparing dinner tonight, I thought I would treat myself with a yummy blue raspberry martini(since I would be glued to the stove for a half hour cooking our rissoto...which btw was absolutley deliscious) Well the girls were very interested in Mommy's colourful concoction asking to try. So I made the girls up their very own martini's...minus the vodka;) instead we used club soda. They loved it..Hadley kept on coming to ask for more. Next time we are going to use the mix with lemonade to make raspberry lemonade..I bet it would be delicious.
On a child "growing up" note, Hadley wrote her first H last night. Now we are working on the A...I am so proud of her!
On a scrapping note, I got absolutely nothing done this weekend..:(..I think tonight I may try and slip away into the studio and do some scrapping. I worked on the house all day today getting things done, so I deserve a good scrap:)







2 comments:

Kataroo said...

You are the Martini Queen, and I love these pics, man I want to scrap them....can I can I :)

Rachel said...

That is awesome Tan... I can't get over how much Hadley has grown.. weren't you just nursing her?? LOL

R XOOX