Thursday, May 29, 2008

...time is going by tooo FAST!

..so I should really be doing packing, but here I am on the computer procrasinating. I resized some photos to post up here, but either blogger or my internet connection is giving me problems, I assume to believe that it is the latter causing me the pain. I swear things are getting slower and slower to do online. I cannot wait to be a proud user of high speed internet in just a short bit of time. I am getting so frustrated that I barely touch the computer...to do just a short task ends up taking me at least an hour...ugh.

So I cannot believe how fast time is slipping away. I just realized that it will be 3 weeks tommorrow that we will be loading up the house. There still seems like so much stuff to do before that. Moving without movers really sucks..lol.. We were really spoilled when we moved to here from Windsor, we did not do a thing. This process is just so draining. And then of course there is all the paperwork and phone calls and gathering things togehter to do. On top of dealing with all the closing details there is all the things for the new house to do. John and I tried to sit down last night to decide where lights and plugs need to be...did not go too well....it did not help that I was totally wiped out and just had to go to bed. Today I get to go see the plans for all the cabinetry and get my counters picked out and such. And then I will be going to the furniture store to buy all the appliances. I have picked everything out so now it is just paying for it and setting up for delivery. Just thinking about everything I have to accomplish is giving me anxiety.

On a good note, I did start tackling my scraproom/office yesterday. It still looks very chaotic down there but at least the packing has started. I still have a layout sitting on my desk to be finished before I pack everything up. I have no clue when I will get to that. Last night John tells me that I just worry about all my stuff and he will do the computers and such.....I reply with a you sure will be doing that since I did the rest of the house. All I need is something to happen to the electronics and then guess who's fault it would be.

O.k. I really should do some work, and I need to try to play a bit with Hadley..she is really getting neglected and being put in front of the t.v. I will try andpost my photos later.

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

I have some extra Paxil if you need it :) LOL

Hang in there,

Love Katie

Stay Funny said...

Big hugs of support!
Hope that all will go OK for the w-end!