Wednesday, May 14, 2008

....let the nailing begin:)

So the foundation is poured and the tar is on the walls. They will back fill today, and if the lumber is there, they can start framing up the house. Which means...time to write another big cheque:) I cannot wait to see the framing start up. Of course this process will be more lengthy, and we will not see as quick of a transformation. It will be cool to be able to walk around the house once they have it all framed up...then I will have a clearer understanding as to how the house will look. Well packing is once again calling..I have to try and do as much as I can when Hadley is occupied(which usually does not last long!). I will try and post more photos of the house soon.

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THESE POST ARE BECOMING SEXUAL...HOLE....NAILING...LOL :)

Mellisa said...

LMFAO Katie .. you nut!!


Tan - I hope this process goes smoothly and quickly for you and is completely stress free. I can't wait to do a drive by and see how it is progressing.

Rachel said...

Tan.. I really enjoy reading these posts ref the progression of the hole....LOL It'll feel really good once the frame gets up and about... hang in there kiddo!!!

MMMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA
R
XOOX