Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mish Mash of stuff.....

....so I really do not have one specific thing to talk about, but thought that it was time for another post in the blog world. Well the house is at a standstill right now. The wood is sitting out front waiting to go up. I think they were trrying to finish another house first and then start on ours. I do hope that the rain does not postpone things too much. We had a garage sale on Saturday, and suprisingly enough we made close to $200....which really shock me since we were giving most things away at a buck:) By the end of the garage sale, a woman came up and started talking to me, she then introduced herself as the new owner of our house....ummm can you say heart attack! Apparently her SIL just built a new home down the road from us...so I do have a feeling that she has come by the house quite some bit already. Thankfully she seemed really nice and she is allowing me to take my living room curtains and then any others I would like. She is also ok with us taking any plants with us...she even told us that we can come back once we are moved into our new place and get them then...we rather not though. She also told us we could take the tree house....I thought that was nice of her to offer. Well at least I will now feel a wee bit at ease when they come back at the end of the week. On a packing note, it is moving along...I am going to need to find some more boxes though.....I am almost out of them.

Abigail starts soccer tonight(not looking forward to sitting in the cold) She will have it Tues and Thurs nights and either have it at 6:30 or 7:30...so some nights we will not be home to close to 9. Ab also flies up to guides this week at her last brownie meeting. I cannot believe she is old enough to go into guides already. So our Thurs night will be busy with brownies and then off to a late soccer practice after that. She also will have a mini little tournament on Sat. So we will have to take her to a game in the morning and then afternoon(ah crap...as I just wrote that, I realized that the glebe garage sale is on that day...I really wanted to go to that).

On Sunday night we stopped off at the drug store for some much needed groceries, and I got this awesome teal blue liquid eyeliner made by a company called GOSH...I love all the colours they have. The girls put some on at the store and they still have it on their eyes even after a shower(now that is waterproof) Ab is all excited because she went to school with it on:) While there we went and checked our blood pressure...note to anyone with kids..it does not work on them. Ab tried it and it pumped up, it just did not release ....so we had to hit the stop button. I am proud to say my reading was 104/67...John's was low also at 109/69(which I was really happy to see).

On a scrapping note, I believe I will get a layout done by today....crossing fingers....I did a bit of prepping and did up a sketch last night....so hopefully all wil come together quickly. Then once I am done that layout I will pack up the rest of my scrap room up...that is the last room that really needs to be tackled.

okay enough blabbing..hope I did not bore you all:)

1 comments:

Kataroo said...

when do you move out?