Wednesday, April 2, 2008

...a few creations




....so I was able to get a few layouts done while away with the girls this past weekend. I finished 3....yes...sad, I know. In my defence I did not get there till supper on Friday and then on Sat I went out shopping and took a swim with the family for an hour. I really never get much done, even though I have goood intentions...it is just more of a weekend away relaxing with no need to cook or tend to anyone but myself. This was a well needed one also since earlier last week the stress has finally surfaced in my life in the form of an ulcer. I actually felt no pain on the saturday(mind you it did not hurt that my "drug dealer" aka Rachel gave me a little something for it..lol...) It has been doing pretty well until yesterday when the stress started to come up again...grrr....anyways enough of me, lets post some layouts:)



This is the first one I did was our scraplift challenge. We(the ya-ya's)choose to pick one of the other girls layout to lift. This is my layout I did:




this was a lift from one of Katie's layouts she did about a month ago:


The other layout I did was also a partial lift(forget who's though)..I am kinda liking it now that I got the journalling done. I wish the scan showed the dimension of the title more though.




I also did one for a page kit swap where we all made up our own kits with photos from the same shoot we took ...we pulled names for who would get the kit to create with and then we pulled again to see who would get our creations. I pulled to get Steph's page kit, and then Rach received my creation( i will pull it off her blog later) and I got Rach's creation who used Mell's kit. I will post it soon(sorry Rach) One of the letters from the title fell off and I need to search my bag for it.



I also did these layouts a while back and wanted to post...and I still have a few more but I screwed up the scans and need to redo them.



okay so one other non scrapping note....I cannot remember having to dress Ab in snowpants, hats and mitts ever to go to school in the month of April...I mean the snow is melting...but there is still lots here and it was freezing this morning...what a winter!

6 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Loved what you created this past w-end and was really great to spend some time with you! You really did a great job with the kit for the challenge even if the glitter @ the start was not the good shade! Hugs and happy to see the Bon Jovi layout also on your blog!
Stéphanie

Mellisa said...

You totally rock. I love all your layouts.

Kataroo said...

I just love looking at your work, you make me think of LO's in a different way, give me unique ideas, I wish I could just watch you create :)

Anonymous said...

Ok you really do Rock!! I love the rock star page, well all of the pages but the rock star page is just what I needed. I cannot wait to see it.
I am so jealous of your weekend away, its sounds so fun!! I haven't had a weekend away (with out hubby or kids) for at least 10 years...I'm due!!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts were superb Tanya this weekend, and THANK YOU for all your help, I just love your advice and it is so appreciated :)

Gotta love that Bon Jovi eh, remember he touched The Karen's hand LMAO.

Hope your tummy gets better :)

Kare Bear

Rachel said...

No worries about the LO hun.. you'll get to it when you get to it! LOL

I am seriously in love with your work babycakes.. you is one talented mama!

Hugs
R XOOX